Pacific Domes question

Hi folks,
I was just looking over the Pacific Domes site that was mentioned in an
earlier post, having never seen it before. Does anyone on this list have
experience living in one of these domes? What do their hub joints look
like? (there aren't any close-up photos on the site). I didn't realize
you could build a relatively sturdy structure out of EMT
conduit... geodesics are cool that way, I guess.
--Jim

jmorash at mit dot edu
http://web.mit.edu/jmorash/www
MIT Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Laboratory