Re: Pacific Domes question

	i've seen many of pacific domes products.  i am not entirely
	pleased with the way they marketed themselves one year at
	burning man, but i can chalk it up to inexperience.

	their domes are great semi-permanent structures.  when i
	was bidding on a geodesic in lake tahoe, i had plans to buy
	a pacific domes shell (no cover) to put over a hot tub in
	the yard, then interweave with sticks to form a snow-cave
	over the tub.

	you can climb on them, hang hamocks, and they are totally
	great in the harsh weather of black rock city.  easy to
	assemble.  you *could* live in one year round in many climates
	but i imagine that the shell would need replacing eventually.