Re: dome models

Hi list ! Just wanted y'all to know that I'm really enjoying your
conversation about dome building construction techniques and self-sustaining
energy/recycling systems. Our family plans to build a dome and be moving
into it by this time next year. We've very much like for it to be "off
grid," but have not yet found "the way" to make this work for us.

We're putting together an album of Webpages to catalog our progress. The
first of two of these pages, which detail our experiments so far with
building geodesic models, can be found at:

http://www.sassafraswilds.net/domehome/2freqdomemodel.htm

http://www.sassafraswilds.net/domehome/4freqmodelpg01.html

More pages will be coming soon. Enjoy!

:-)