Re: 2 frequency truncated icosahedron
- To: Domesteading <domesteading at sculptors dot com>
- Subject: Re: 2 frequency truncated icosahedron
- From: "J. Michael Rowland" <jmr at marathoncomputer dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 01:15:35 -0600
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> On the model there just so happens to be 6 hexagons
> surrounding a hexagon in the center. Very impossible
> unless these surrounding hexagons are not regular
Remember that the hexagons between the pentagons in an
icosahedral geodesic are not regular hexagons either.
Only the pentagons are regular.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and