Thanks for the recent wiki activity! :-)

Hey! Sometimes you really CAN get what you want just by asking for it! Since
my post a few days ago, a number of people have started going to the Reality
Sculptors Wiki and adding things to it.

In fact, there's been about as much activity on the wiki in the last three
days as there had been from me posting over the last three *months*. Thanks,
folks! (If you haven't yet tried it out, or just want to see what's new since
you  last looked, check the RecentChanges page at:
http://reality.sculptors.com/cgi-bin/wiki?RecentChanges )