tensegrity sculpture at the Arizona State University

itVillage james at itvillage.com
Thu Sep 22 12:19:10 PDT 2005

Hello Spencer,

Do you have a photo of the chaotic stainless tensegrity sculpture at the
Arizona State University in Tempe? I haven't been there since about 1992. I
don't know if it's still there or not. It was not far from the library as I
recall. It's very interesting. I first thought of it as chaotic, then I
began seeing it as synergetic. I've tried several times to find an
illustration on the internet but never found one.

James