Re: Finding comments

At 11:44 AM 10/5/98 -0700, you wrote:
>we will need some sort of "official" endorsement to float a huge project
>just off of the coast. Planning commissions and other folly will be well
>soothed prior to starting. Just a thought. I'm heading out there for the
>World Resources Institute meeting anyhow.
>or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

	Where/when/what is the WRI meeting?

   Check out the Reality Sculptors Project: http://reality.sculptors.com/
                                 -----
       Inundated by readers' complaints, the Hamburger Morgenpost in
       Germany decided to stop writing about the scandal and ran two
                 blank pages Tuesday under the headline,
        "Clinton's Pornographic Interrogation -- We've Had Enough."
           If you've had enough, check out http://www.moveon.org/