Re: Construction of first sphere

At 11:47 AM 10/5/98 -0700, you wrote:
>How about Moss Landing? Also available power bleedoff from the station
>there. It would be an out of the way place to start.

	The only problem is that all of that area is part of the Monterrey Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Might run into eco-related problems trying to build anything in that area. Despite the fact that people have been building wharfs, docks, boats (that rust, spit oily bilge, etc...) there for at least a century...

   Check out the Reality Sculptors Project: http://reality.sculptors.com/
                                 -----
       Inundated by readers' complaints, the Hamburger Morgenpost in
       Germany decided to stop writing about the scandal and ran two
                 blank pages Tuesday under the headline,
        "Clinton's Pornographic Interrogation -- We've Had Enough."
           If you've had enough, check out http://www.moveon.org/