Re: Construction of first sphere

Unfortunately, all the more reason for a sanctioned undertaking. It has a
tremendous amount of appeal,  big project...research station...healthy
commerce...sweeping in its concept and scope... Ironically the politicos
might be in favor of it. They did sort of take to Bucky's ideas at one
time for purely functional reasons, but after 30 years, proliferation has
occurred regardless of the level of enlightenment.

On Thu, 08 Oct 1998 14:02:03 -0700 Patrick Salsbury
<salsbury at sculptors dot com> writes:
>At 11:47 AM 10/5/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>How about Moss Landing? Also available power bleedoff from the
>station
>>there. It would be an out of the way place to start.
>
>	The only problem is that all of that area is part of the
>Monterrey Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Might run into eco-related
>problems trying to build anything in that area. Despite the fact that
>people have been building wharfs, docks, boats (that rust, spit oily
>bilge, etc...) there for at least a century...
>

>Pat
>	   ___________________Think For Yourself____________________
>	 Patrick G. Salsbury -
>http://reality.sculptors.com/~salsbury/
>   Check out the Reality Sculptors Project:
>http://reality.sculptors.com/
>                                 -----
>       Inundated by readers' complaints, the Hamburger Morgenpost in
>       Germany decided to stop writing about the scandal and ran two
>                 blank pages Tuesday under the headline,
>        "Clinton's Pornographic Interrogation -- We've Had Enough."
>           If you've had enough, check out http://www.moveon.org/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]