Re: Construction of first sphere

At 06:46 AM 10/9/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Unfortunately, all the more reason for a sanctioned undertaking. It has a
>tremendous amount of appeal,  big project...research station...healthy
>commerce...sweeping in its concept and scope... Ironically the politicos
>might be in favor of it. They did sort of take to Bucky's ideas at one
>time for purely functional reasons, but after 30 years, proliferation has
>occurred regardless of the level of enlightenment.

	Excellent points, all. :-)

	And since I really want to build somewhere between 500-1000 of these
things, I suppose it doesn't much matter where we start, so long as we do
start, and it keeps growing/budding/splitting/growing/etc...

   Check out the Reality Sculptors Project: http://reality.sculptors.com/
                                 -----
       Inundated by readers' complaints, the Hamburger Morgenpost in
       Germany decided to stop writing about the scandal and ran two
                 blank pages Tuesday under the headline,
        "Clinton's Pornographic Interrogation -- We've Had Enough."
           If you've had enough, check out http://www.moveon.org/