RE: Spirulina production

You can grow spirulina indoors or outdoors, in a closed or open system.
There's a book called "Spirulina : Production & Potential" ISBN 2 85744 853
X. (http://www.koeltz.com/) Spirulina grow tips:
http://www.antenna.ch/manuel/GROW.htm

But sufficient spirulina is easily obtainable in powder form.

See http://www.teldon.ca/ for info on purchasing a sprout house and a kefir
maker ( a more nutritional yogurt-like pro-biotic). These are
nutritionally-dense foods as well.

I would farm for self-sustenance because I could do other things better for
profit.

--Jo