Re: [OT] Greetings and Salutations.
- To: floating-cities <floating-cities at sculptors dot com>
- Subject: Re: [OT] Greetings and Salutations.
- From: Adam Scriven <scurvy at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 06:28:47 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200206260432.g5Q4WH325573@bootstrap.sculptors.com>
The book/article sound awesome, I'll check them out!
Of course I meant Patick, sorry about that!
We could use Living Machines to process our current actual garbage
(something that can't be reused or recycled or will naturally decay
without harm, as opposed to the "garbage" we have now, which is mostly
us being to lazy or too cheap to sort out the useful stuff), hazardous
waste, stuff like that. And use biological means to process the other
waste (pet/human/animal wastes in a methane digesting system, for
Do You Yahoo!?
Sign up for SBC Yahoo! Dial - First Month Free
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and