The "Demon Phone-Bill From Hell" page is now online. :-)

I'm sure you probably remember my mentioning the $800 phone bill last
month, and have probably noticed that the network and mailing lists
performance/availability has been drastically reduced. I've finally put
together a complete document describing what's up, and it's available
online.

I'm also building a new machine to handle the mailing lists from my remote
network site at work, so performance there should improve once that's
installed.

If you want to see what's up, and all the nice things I had to say about
GTE, check out this page:

http://www.sculptors.com/~salsbury/GTE/

:-)

		 Patrick G. Salsbury <salsbury at sculptors dot com>
		     http://www.sculptors.com/~salsbury/
  Unix IS user friendly.  It's just more choosy about who its friends are...
							- Jonathan A. Davis