Sculptors.com celebrates its 10-year anniversary!

Hi, all!
	I just wanted to post a quick note and let you all know that today
is the 10-year anniversary of the sculptors.com domain, which I registered on
September 16, 1994.
	I wanted to thank you all for helping to make it what it is, and for
all the great discussions we've had here.

	Looking forward to the next 10 years! :-)

        Our Goal: Water, Food, Shelter, Sanitation and Education for All...
                         http://reality.sculptors.com/
     Society doesn't work by enforcement. Society works by mutual respect.
              And mutual respect doesn't come without education.