Re: Invitation to contribute essay

Sounds like a great place.  Where can I sign up!

IMHO the concept of utopias is actually a future (or other) society that
is different from the one people find themselves in.  It is an
extrapolation of good things, but also a critique of the present.  Folks
who are changing the world are visionaries, but they may not have
articulated their visions in full-up stories about what that good future
society might look like.  Most of our society believes in progress,
probably most strongly where you work, but I don't think they really
have a vision of the society that will emerge.

Thanks for responding to my ideas...