RE: Sushi Recommendation

Paradise in the Capitola village next to the theater was started by the
chefs that made Mobo famous. They serve up a wide variety of rolls you won't
find elsewhere. It's also the home of my favorite item, the Satan Roll!

I've also heard word of a small hole in the wall sushi joint next to
Restaurante Avante on Mission that's supposed to be fresh and yummy. Anyone
know the name or eaten there?

// Rence