Test message to relocated sushi list...

I'm testing my handiwork at relocating the mailing lists.

This sushi note should go to and come from 'sushi at sculptors dot com' (although
'sushi at clari dot net' currently points to there, so the old address will work.

It should deliver to my house, then burst out to all list members.

If this works, then my other moves should also be correct.

Note for Oscar/Bruce/Eric, I've placed the lists on house, rather than
mailhost, since the list archives are all kept in /home/list, and I figured
it was best to have it on the home server.

I'll also post a message to clariweb-admins for testing.