Re: Test message to relocated sushi list...

Patrick Salsbury writes:
> I'm testing my handiwork at relocating the mailing lists.
	OK. That seems to have worked. :-)

	One other thing is that I'm going to have to switch some of the
addresses over for list members, so that it uses your post-ClariNet
addresses. Probably not to worry. I'll send you a note if I can't figure it
out.

	Also, now that this is not a Clari-only list, (it wasn't, really,
anyway, as Alex has been on since day one), and since we're not Clari-only
people, feel free to tell anyone around the Bay Area about this list. I'm
hoping we can get lots of folks on and planning excursions to various
restaruants all over the Bay.

To subscribe:
	send mail to 'sushi-request at sculptors dot com' and put the word
'subscribe' (or 'unsubscribe') in the SUBJECT line. (The body is ignored.)
	The list will figure out your email address automatically.

To post:
	send mail to 'sushi at sculptors dot com'